Are you an internet marketing guru who wants to share your words of wisdom?
We have often been asked about guest blogging opportunities on our site but have, until now, not allowed guest posts.
To celebrate the launch of our new site, we are now welcoming posts from external writers.
We hope that this is not going to backfire and unleash a flood of spam, so please respect the rules (see below) if you would like to be considered. We are happy to provide a platform and help you promote yourself and your wisdom, but we won’t be happy to receive endless posts about payday loans.
We will not pay for any content, nor will we ask for payment for placing links on your site. Content will be assessed purely on merit and will only be published if we believe it will be of interest to our readers.
If you have some thoughts / opinion / views related to digital marketing, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to contact us or get in touch via email at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with an outline of what you would like to write about.
1) Browser Media has final editorial rights. We reserve the right to refuse any content.
2) All content MUST be related to online marketing. Sorry, no stories about your cat…
3) Content must be original and not published elsewhere
4) All authors must supply a short bio (max 25 words).
5) Links can be included in the body copy, but please remember rule no. 1.
6) You are welcome to provide a photo / logo. It must be 160x100px.
7) There will be no commercial discussions. Content will be published if it is good enough. You will not be paid and we will not requirement any form of payment.
We look forward to hearing from you!