Increased levels of targeted web traffic is just one piece of the jigsaw. You need to improve the user experience to increase conversion rates.
We offer a complete conversion rate optimisation (CRO) service to help you improve the user experience for your users and thereby help drive increased levels of conversions.
Whatever your objectives are, from lead generation to transactional websites, our methodology is tailored to your business:
1) Analyse : A blend of qualitative and quantitative research, feedback from users and insight from web analytics helps us identify why your visitors aren’t converting. Spotting areas in which your site underperforms means we know where opportunities for improvement lie.
2) Create : Based on those opportunities, we piece together solutions in order to specifically target a higher conversion rate. Our recommendations are prioritised by the expected level of impact, meaning we’re focussing on what will benefit your business most.
3) Test : Using tried and tested tools and software, we build variations to run split tests on your website, ensuring we keep in line with your brand and take into account existing style guidelines. Some visitors see the original, others see the new variation.
4) Report : Our Google Analytics integrated monitoring software means we can see which variation converts better. When the test reaches statistical significance, with +95% confidence, the winning variation is launched permanently to continue to push for that higher conversion rate.
5) Repeat : The more we test, the more we learn. Conversion Rate Optimisation is an ongoing process and while we’re working to increase online conversions, we reveal more and more about your customers and what makes them tick.
The following shows some of the feedback that we have received via the Recommended Agencies Register:
“Never short of ideas, Browser Media tirelessly come up with new and fresh content to help us become thought leaders in our space.”
“Good knowledge of what makes content marketing effective. Useful guidance given when asked for.”
If you do not currently feel satisfied with the performance of your website, we would love to help. We are currently offering a 50% offer on our CRO service. This means you can benefit from a 6 month programme for the price of just 3 months.