We’re looking for a biddable media manager to join Browser Media on a maternity cover contract (initially) who has a proven track record in successfully managing paid search campaigns across multiple channels.
This role demands strong knowledge and experience of all aspects of paid search marketing, and at at least 2 years’ digital agency experience in a PPC-focused role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all biddable media channels including: Google AdWords (including Google Display Advertising and Google Shopping); Bing Ads; YouTube advertising; social media platforms; remarketing; and advertorials
- Analysing and reporting on ROI of paid search campaigns
- Monitoring and managing ad spend/budgets for all clients
- Staying on top of the latest trends in paid search marketing to drive innovation within the business
- Production of PPC reviews and audits (training in the ‘Browser Media way’ will be given)
- Ownership of key client relationships
- Contribution to company blog
- Business development support as required
What we’d like you to do:
- Be confident and competent in delivering paid search strategies to clients
- Be highly analytical, with a passion for number crunching and real skill in the analysis of online performance metrics
- Monitor and analyse client websites, working closely with the account management team to identify new opportunities within paid search
- Work with Google Analytics to drive intelligent conversion strategy. Utilise other 3rd party data sources and research tools to identify new client opportunities
Who we’d like you to be:
- A ball of focused energy, able to hit the ground running with a sound understanding of biddable media and its place within wider digital marketing strategies
- Experienced in delivering high level consultancy in a way that the client ‘gets’
- Curious and eager to test the latest features and platforms in paid search
- Eager to develop your own knowledge and skillset to drive the clients and your fellow Browsers
- Fun and interesting!
Key skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of working in a data-driven environment (essential)
- Proven track record of successfully managing client accounts across a range of industries, including ecommerce (essential)
- Strong copywriting skills (essential)
- Able to identify opportunities for optimisation and A/B testing (essential)
- Experience of working with bid management software (desirable)
- Understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and User Testing (UX) (desirable)
- Knowledge of AdWords APIs (desirable)
- Qualifications in Google AdWords and Google Analytics to advanced level (desirable)
We offer a competitive package based on experience.
Please note that this role will be permanently based in our Colchester office, although travel may be necessary.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this role. We anticipate conducting telephone interviews prior to second round interviews.
***Recruitment agencies / headhunters / etc are kindly requested NOT to contact us as we will not respond to any communication. We will try to be polite but do not use agencies and respectfully ask you not to contact us. You will be wasting your time. It is not personal, but please don’t waste our time either.***